The battery is the most important part of an iPhone. It keeps your phone powered and ready to go when you need it. There are times when it’s time to change your iPhone’s battery color so that you can make it look brand new again!
Here’s how to change the battery color on iPhone. The battery icon is displayed in the upper left-hand corner of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch screen when you open up the Settings app.
In order to change the display color of the battery on your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Accessibility. When you scroll down, you should see an option called “Battery Display”. To change it from white to black/gray, tap on that and then toggle on “Batteries”
Different Ways to change the Battery color on iPhone
Changing the battery color is a simple process. You don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone to get the different colors, but it’s a good idea to do so if you want to use additional features with your device.
Using iPhone Settings
To change the color of your iPhone’s battery indicator, you’ll need to use the iPhone Settings app. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings app and tap on General.
- Scroll down until you see Usage and then tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see Battery Percentage and then turn it off. This will show you how much juice is left in your battery instead of a percentage.
- Now go back to Settings > General > Accessibility > Bold Text and turn this off as well.
- Open up iTunes on your computer, plug in your phone and select it from within iTunes’ sidebar (you’ll find it under Devices). Select “Summary” from the top right corner of iTunes’ window.
- Under Backups, check off “Encrypt iPhone Backup.” This will make sure all of the data on your phone is encrypted when it gets backed up to iCloud or iTunes when you sync again later on. It’s important that this option be turned off if you want to change colors because otherwise iCloud and iTunes will not let you change the color of your iPhone.
Suggested post: Online Safety Bill: A Controversial Step towards Censorship
Using the Third-Party App
The second method is by using a third-party app that allows you to customize your battery icon. We recommend using ColorBattery, which can be found on the App Store.
- Once installed, open up the Settings app and go to General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Color Filters.
- Turn that on and then scroll down until you see “Battery Percentage.”
- Tap that to select a color for the indicator in your notifications bar and on your lock screen.
You can also choose whether or not this will be used in apps like iMessage or WhatsApp where it doesn’t make sense or add value.
Using Smoothbattery Cydia Tweak
Smoothbattery is one of the best and most popular jailbreak tweaks that allow you to change the battery color on your iPhone.
To change the battery color, you will have to install the Smoothbattery Cydia tweak. Once installed, this tweak will allow you to tweak various settings including battery percentage and icon, charging animation, and more.
You can also choose any color for your iPhone’s battery by using it.
Here’s how you can change the battery color on iPhone:
- First of all, launch Cydia on your iPhone or iPad and search for ‘SmoothBattery’. This will take you to its official repo. Tap on ‘Install’ when prompted on the next screen and wait for it to download and install seamlessly.
- After installation, go into Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Enable SmoothBattery toggle switch which has been added by this tweak.
- Here, you can customize various aspects of the tweak including battery percentage and icon, charging animation, and more. You can also choose any color for your iPhone’s battery by using it.
What Does the Yellow Color Mean on My iPhone Battery Indicator?
The yellow color on your iPhone battery indicator means that it’s time to charge your phone. This means that the device is in Low Power Mode, this mode is designed to conserve battery power when the battery level is low, by turning off certain features and reducing performance.
If you’re noticing a yellow-colored battery icon for the first time on your iPhone, it can be confusing if you don’t know what it means. The yellow battery icon is typically displayed when your battery is in need of a charge. If you see this icon, it’s a good idea to plug in your iPhone and charge it until the icon goes away.
The battery is the one part of your phone that you can’t change, but what if you could? The iPhone has the option to put a colored background on the battery, so yes, theoretically you can change the color of the battery.
FAQs about how to Change the Battery Color on iPhone?
Have a look at the following frequently asked queries about this topic.
How do I customize my iPhone battery?
To customize the color of your iPhone battery, you will have to turn on the Accessibility feature on your device. You can change it from within Settings > General > Accessibility. Once done, simply tap on Display Accommodations > Color Filters to get started.
How do I change my battery icon?
You can change the battery icon by going to Settings > General > Usage > Battery Usage. From there, tap on the battery icon and select Low Power Mode. You can also change it from within Settings > Battery.
Why is my iPhone battery indicator white?
This is because the battery is fully charged. The white color indicates that it’s 100% charged and ready to use.
How do I keep my battery 100 healthy?
You can keep your battery healthy by not charging it all the way to 100%. It’s recommended that you charge it up to 80% and then unplug it. You should also avoid using your phone while charging, as this will drain its battery faster than usual.