Sony WF-1000XM4 are noise-canceling wireless Earbuds that allow you to listen to your favorite music and make calls on the go. With their easy-to-use controls and microphone, you can quickly control volume as well as switch between tracks or answer/reject calls without taking your phone out of your pocket. In this guide, we will explain how to connect Sony WF-1000XM4 wireless Bluetooth headphones to iPhone.
To connect your Sony WF-1000XM4 to your iPhone, you need to be running a version of iOS that supports AirPods. Once you have the latest version of iOS installed on your device, simply pair and connect them just like you would any other wireless earbuds.
Steps to Connect Sony WF 1000xm4 to iPhone
Sony’s new 1000XM4 headphones are an excellent option for anyone who wants to upgrade from wired to wireless headphones.
The earbuds come with two modes of connectivity, USB Type-C, and Bluetooth. The USB Type-C cable allows the user to listen to music without any wires attached to the device. However, if the battery runs out, you will need to connect it via Bluetooth which is easy enough to do.
Connecting your Sony WF-1000XM4 to your iPhone is as simple as turning them on. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone.
3. Press and hold the power button on the right earbud until you see an indicator light blinking blue and red, which means they are in pairing mode.
4. ap on your Bluetooth device name in the list that appears, select “WF-1000XM4” from the list of devices, and enter 0000 if prompted. If all goes well, you should see a “Connected” message appear on both earbuds.
Suggested post: How to Install Apk Files on iPhone Without Jailbreak?
How to Pair Sony WF-1000xm4 With iPad?
You can pair your Sony WF-1000Xm4 wireless earbuds with an iPad by following these steps:
- Open the Sony WF-1000xm4 Connect app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Pair New Device” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Once the pairing is complete, go back to the main menu and tap “Connect Device” to connect your Sony Bluetooth headphone to your iPad.
Sony WF-1000XM4 Switch Between Devices
Sony’s new WF-1000XM4 headphones are a big step up from the previous model, the WF-1000X. The new model can connect to two devices at once, and it also has an interesting feature called “Auto Offload.”
Auto Offload is a feature that Sony says will make it easier to switch between devices. If you have multiple devices, you can use Auto Offload to switch between them easily.
- Connect your headphones to a first device (iPhone or Android).
- Make sure that both devices are in range of each other (usually within 10 meters)
- Turn off the Auto Offload by tapping on the center button twice (this is the button on top of the left earpiece). You’ll hear a beep when it turns off.
- Connect your headphones to another device (iPhone or Android).
- Turn on Auto Offload by tapping on the center button twice.
You can switch between the devices in seconds.
Switching Between Devices
To switch between devices, hold down the NC button for two seconds. The indicator light will flash blue and red, indicating that you’re connected to another device.
Connecting to a New Device
If you want to connect to a new device, hold down the NC button until all of the lights flash blue and then red. You should see a message on your phone asking if you want to connect to the headphones. Say yes, and you’ll be connected!
How to Connect Sony WF 1000xm4 to Andriod?
If you are an Android user, you first need to turn on your Wi-Fi and connect your phone to the same network as your Sony WF 1000xm4.
- Now go to Settings on your Android device and select Sound and notification.
- After that, find Bluetooth and turn it on.
- Now open the notification bar and go to “Connected devices”.
- You can also find it in the quick settings menu by tapping on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now click on Sony 1000XM4 in the list of connected devices and select Connect as an option given in the popup window.
That’s it! Your headphones will now be connected to your Android device.
Suggested post: How to check iPhone unlock history?
Turn the power switch for your earbuds on and if the indicator light is green, then the headphones are connected to your phone. If the indicator light is yellow or red, check that you are using an Apple device properly.
FAQs about how to Connect Sony WF 1000xm4 to iPhone
Following are some frequently asked queries about this topic.
Is Sony WH-1000XM4 compatible with iPhone?
Yes, Sony WH-1000XM4 is compatible with iPhone. You can use it to enjoy music and answer calls. However, you will need to download the Sony Headphones Connect app for your device before using it.
How do I make WH-1000XM4 discoverable?
You can make Sony WH-1000XM4 discoverable when you want to connect it to your mobile device. You need to turn on NFC and then tap the headphones against your phone.
Why won’t my Sony earbuds connect to my iPhone?
There are a few reasons why Sony WH-1000XM4 wouldn’t connect to your iPhone. It could be that the headphones are not turned on or that you haven’t activated NFC yet. Then, there is a chance that the device is not connected to an internet network as well.
Where is the power button on Sony WF-1000XM4?
The power button is located on the right earbud. You can find it in the middle of a touch-sensitive surface that also features volume control buttons. You need to hold down the power button for 3 seconds to turn on your Sony WF-1000XM4.