Apple’s approach to mobile devices is fundamentally different from that of Google’s Android. Apple’s mobile operating system, iOS, is heavily locked down by default. That means it is difficult to install apps from outside the App Store. The good news is that there are ways around Apple’s restrictions. To install Apk Files on iPhone Without Jailbreak is a bit tricky but not impossible. One way is to jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia, an app store for jailbroken devices.
In this article, we will tell you how to install APK files on iPhone without jailbreak so that you can use the app quickly and easily.
How to Install Apk on iOS Device?
Installing APK files on your iOS device is quite a common practice. The only issue with it is that you need a jailbroken device to do so. But if you’re not comfortable with jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad, then you can use a third-party app like iFunBox, vShare, or Cydia Impactor for this purpose.
Install Apk Using iFunbox
iFunbox is a free tool that lets you access your iPhone’s file system. You can use this tool to install apk files on iPhone without jailbreak by following the steps below:
- Download and install iFunbox on your PC.
- Open iFunbox, connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable, and select the device name in iFunbox.
- Click on the “Apps” tab and select the “Install App Package” option.
- Browse for the apk file you want to install and click the Open button. The app will now be installed on your iPhone without jailbreak.
Suggested post: How to check iPhone unlock history?
Install APK using vShare
vShare is an app store that supports both iOS and Android devices. It has a wide collection of applications and games, which can be downloaded and installed on your device without any restrictions.
- Download the APK file on your computer and connect your iPhone/iPad to it.
- Run the vShare app on your iOS device, and click on the “Install” button.
- Browse for the downloaded APK file, then click the “Open” button.
- Click the “Install” button to start downloading and installing the app on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreak or without a computer.
Once installation is completed, you can launch the app from the home screen or App Store app on your iPhone/iPad without jailbreak or without a computer.
Install APK using Cydia Impactor
If you want to install a paid app that isn’t available in the App Store, then you’ll need to use the method outlined below.
- Download Cydia Impactor from GitHub and install it on your computer
- Connect your iPhone via a USB cable and launch Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Drag and drop the APK file onto Cydia Impactor (it will ask you if you want to trust this computer and if it’s okay for it to run code). After doing so, Cydia Impactor will begin installing the app on your phone.
How to Open Apk Files on iPhone?
Apk files are Android application package files that you can use to install applications on your devices.
If you want to open an apk file on your iPhone, then there are a few different ways. The first method is to use iFile, which is an app available in Cydia that allows you to modify the files on your device.
- Install iFile from Cydia by searching for it and tapping install
- Open iFile from your home screen
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the apk file, tap on it, and then choose Open.
Suggested post: How to Freeze your location on iPhone?
Apple’s iOS is a closed system, which means you can only use apps certified by Apple on it. But that does not mean that you can’t get Android apps on your iPhone. You can use iFunBox, an app store program to install android applications on iPhone.
FAQs about how to Install Apk Files on iPhone Without Jailbreak
Let’s have a look at the given frequently asked queries.
Can I run an APK file on iPhone?
No, it is not possible to run an APK file on iPhone. The only way to install Android apps on iPhone is by using a third-party app installer or side-loaded app.
How do I install unknown sources App APK on iPhone?
In order to install unknown sources app APK on iPhone, Follow these steps to enable this option:
Go to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management. Tap on the Apple ID profile that you are signed in with. Scroll down and tap on “Trust This Computer”. Tap on Trust and then tap OK when prompted.
Can we install 3rd party apps on iPhone?
Yes, you can install third-party apps on your iPhone. However, Apple does not allow you to download and run 3rd party apps from their App Store. You need to use a third-party app installer or side-loaded app to install Android APK files on your iPhone.
Where are unknown sources in iOS?
In iOS devices, you can find the Unknown Sources option under General settings. You need to enable this option to be able to install applications from outside the App Store.