The use of fax machines has dwindled, but the necessity of sending and receiving faxes is still extensive. Nowadays, people often have to rush to local print shops to send a fax with physical documents. But the good news is that it’s now possible to communicate by fax using an iPhone. If you’re an iPhone user and regularly need to deal with faxes, you have surely been technologically privileged. How to send a fax from an iPhone for free? You can send a fax without paying a charge by leveraging the power of some innovative applications and websites.
All you need to do is master the procedure of how to utilize them to make your communication journey smooth, hassle-free, and fair.
Throughout the article, we will be talking about the best ways to experience faxing conveniently on your iPhone. Stay tuned till the end to gather some insightful information and make your life easier.
The Best Ways to Send a Fax From an iPhone for Free
The iPhone offers some extraordinary features to harness the full potential of technology. Although it doesn’t incorporate a built-in fax option, users can uninterruptedly send and receive faxes through it. Without the need for a standalone fax machine, iPhone users can fax from their homes thanks to the innovation of some apps.
However, there are a wide variety of apps available online to use. We’re going to show you how you can fax from your iPhone for free with a few clicks, manipulating some of those apps easily and swiftly.
Suggested Post: How to turn on an Asus Laptop without a Power Button?
Use the iFax app
If you’re genuinely seeking a fully free faxing service, you can opt for iFax. This fax app offers a fully-featured free trial for a longer period of time to make your life more cozy. With its free trial, you can send and receive up to 500 pages of fax every single month. And the app will allow you to contact them both locally and internationally without paying a penny.
To send a fax from your iPhone with iFax, you need to comply with the following steps:
- Go to the App Store and download and install the iFax app on your iPhone.
- Sign up for a free trial when the app is activated and launched on your device.
- Tap on the “Create Free Fax” option from the app to send a fax for free.
- Then enter the sender and recipient details and type your cover page.
- Once you complete writing the cover letter, you can tap Scan or Add Document to attach physical files from your iPhone.
- Finally, tap on the “Send” option to dispatch your message to the desired recipient.
Use the FaxBurner app
FaxBurner is one of the leading online free fax service providers. It allows you to both send and receive faxes locally and internationally. Every month, you can send and receive up to 25 pages of faxes to any number. Besides, it will provide you with some exclusive features, including your own permanent fax number and further offers.
You have to adhere to the steps below to send a fax from your iPhone using FaxBurner:
- Download and install the FaxBurner app on your iPhone from the App Store first. You can also browse the official website for the service.
- Once the app is successfully launched on your device, sign in with the necessary credentials and tap the “Compose a Fax” option.
- Now it’s time to enter the sender and receiver details in the respective fields and compose a cover letter that you want to send.
- If you need to send a physical document, you can select it from your iPhone and scan it using the FaxBurner’s built-in camera.
- Once you’re done, you can tap on the “Send Fax” option to send it to the recipient.
Use the eFax app
Do you need to send faxes often? You can test out the free service of eFax. The app offers several free and premium options to make your communication journey simple. You will have optimal security and ultra-fast faxing convenience from your iPhone through it. The app is ideal for international faxing and gives a free local number to every user.
Below are the steps you need to follow to use the app on your iPhone:
- Visit the official website from your browser or install the app from the App Store.
- Once the eFax app is successfully running on your device, start creating your own account with the requisite credentials.
- Then fill out the “Send Fax” form by tapping the pencil icon in the app.
- Toggle the feature on and fill out the cover page option if you have to send a cover letter.
- To attach any physical file from your phone, just tap on the “plus” icon after scanning it.
- Finally, click on the “Send” button to send your fax.
Use the MyFax app
MyFax is another handy faxing app for regular faxes. With this app, you can send up to 100 faxes per month, totally free of charge. The free trial will also allow you to send faxes internationally to multiple recipients and sign documents digitally. You can also send faxes via email as long as you use the app on your iPhone.
Here are the Steps You Need to Follow to Send a Fax Using the MyFax App
- From the App Store, download and install the MyFax app on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and create an account from the “Start Faxing Now” option.
- Get your new personal fax number from the screen and tap the “Send Faxes” option.
- Enter the recipient’s fax number and fill out your cover page.
- Attach the documents or images from your iPhone by tapping the “Add File” option.
- Finally, tap on the “Send” button to send your fax.
Faxing seems obsolete, but some may still need to communicate via fax for manifold reasons. As fax machines are hardly found these days, users have to suffer a lot. But the iPhone has taken such a serious issue into consideration, as users can send and receive faxes from an iPhone for free. And it has been possible with the development of some innovative applications.
However, we discussed how to send faxes from an iPhone for free throughout the article, referring to some top-notch applications. You can use any of them to get your job perfectly done. You can also try to purchase a plan if you find a particular app highly beneficial and convenient for faxing.
Must Read This Post: How to pair Altec Lansing Speaker?
FAQs About How To Send Fax From An iPhone For Free?
There are lots of questions regarding the faxing methods on iPhones. We’re going to respond to some of them so that you can gather more information and utilize the faxing amenities on your iPhone.
Can I use my iPhone as a fax?
You can definitely use your iPhone as a fax. But in this case, you have to turn your iPhone into a full-fledged fax machine by using a reliable and secure fax service application. After launching a faxing app, you can send and receive faxes from your iPhone anytime, anywhere.
Is it safe to send a fax from an iPhone?
To be honest, using a fax app to send a fax from an iPhone is always safe and secure. But you have to choose the perfect app that promises to protect your accounts and personal data. Always try to reach out to an app that ensures optimal security measures.
Is there a totally free iPhone fax app?
Almost all fax apps offer a free trial for a certain period of time. But some apps are totally free to use for a long time. You can get started totally free with the FaxBurner app. FaxFree is another app that you can use without paying a fee.